Hello!! I just finished editing a newborn session and thought maybe it would be helpful to post an example of a Before and After of a newborn. This edit is very basic and simple, but I made a video for you. :)
Full Before and After:
Here is the video:
Here are the steps I used:
1. Cleaned up small blemishes with the Spot Healing Tool
2. Evened out the skin a bit using Curves
3. Reduced patches of red a little more with a Hue/Saturation layer and masking
4. Ran Portraiture (a Photoshop plugin) on its own layer to smooth skin. Reduced opacity and masked out hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, and lips. Portraiture is my favorite way to smooth skin because it is quick and effective!
5. Sharpened using the High Pass filter.
I hope this was helpful, thank you so much for visiting!